Pop Silicone Baby Pacifier
Are all pacifiers the same? guess what? they are not. Introducing the best Pop Silicone Baby Pacifier. This unique pacifier is made from natural and safe materials, 100 % medical grade silicone. The naturally shaped nipple pops back into its own self-protective bubble when it drops and If you push the nipple out until it sticks or locks in place, it won’t pop back when the baby drops. Designed to be safe.
Just hand wash or use a baby wipe to clean a couple times a day as needed, which will be less than ever before. For a more thorough clean, the Pop Silicone Baby Pacifier is dishwasher safe!
- The modern, colorful pacifier is made with 100% grade silicone and is one, solid piece. All made without lead, PVC, BPA, latex, or phthalates.
- Safe and intuitive with a nipple that pops back when it takes a tumble. When the pacifier falls onto the crib while the baby is asleep, the nipple stays extended and ready for baby. Rest assured, the pacifier won’t just pop out of your baby’s mouth!
- Recommended for babies 0 to 6 months, but is safe and works perfectly for newborns, infants, and toddlers.
- easy care and easy to clean, unlike conventional pacifiers, minimal washing is needed with the Pop pacifier. For a more thorough wash, the pacifier is dishwasher safe when cleaned on the top rack.
- When this baby pacifier takes a tumble, the nipple pops back into its built-in protective silicone bubble holder – which means, there’s no need for a pacifier case or holder. Because the nipple of this pacifier isn’t hitting the ground, you will save time from cleaning it multiple times a day!
How does the Pop Silicone Baby Pacifier work?
- Press gently until nipple is slightly exposed. (No need to pop it any further.)
- Your baby’s suckling will keep it in place.
- The nipple will have a slight pull-back (similar to how mother nature intended).
- Designed to stay in baby’s mouth
- Safe and intuitive
- Made from 100% medical grade silicone
- The nipple pops back into its own self-protective bubble when it drops!
Recommended for babies 0-6 months…but we know weaning is hard. Rest assured that the pacifier is safe for older infants too!